Celebrate with a classic Kir Royale Champagne Cocktail. All you need is 3 simple ingredients to enjoy this bubbly and refreshing drink.
Hello and welcome! Have you ever tried a Raspberry Kir Royale? I have to say this was my first time having one and it definitely won’t be my last!
You can’t go wrong with champagne and chambord. The added touch of fresh raspberries just steps it up a notch, and is the perfect summertime cocktail.
Whether you are celebrating a milestone, or just a weekend brunch, this 3 ingredient drink is quick and easy to prepare.
Raspberry Kir Royale Champagne Cocktail Ingredients
1. Fill a champagne glass 3/4 of the way full with chilled champagne.
2. Pour in 1 shot of Chambord.
3. Garnish with raspberries.
4. Serve & enjoy!
- Fill a champagne glass 3/4 of the way full with chilled champagne.
- Pour in 1 shot of Chambord.
- Garnish with raspberries.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Champagne Stoppers Professional Reusable Crystal Champagne Bottle Stopper with Vacuum Seal - Bling Lovers Bottle Sealer Airtight Leak Proof Seal for Prosecco, Cava and Sparkling Wines in a Gift Box
- Decorative Crystal Ball Wine and Beverage Bottle Stopper for Wine,Made of Zinc Alloy and Glass,Reusable Plug with Gift Box,Multi-Option (2pcs Ball)
- GoodGlassware Champagne Flutes (Set Of 4) 8.5 oz – Tall, Crystal Clear Clarity, Classic and Seamless Tower Design - Lead Free Glass, Dishwasher Safe, Quality Sparkling Wine Stemware Set
I hope you enjoyed this Raspberry Kir Royale Champagne Cocktail. I’d love to hear if you give it a try. You may also want to check out this pink champagne margarita. Cheers!
Del’s Lemonade Popsicles
Follow me on social media so you never miss a post: