Enjoy the fall season with this festive apple cider Mezcal Margarita recipe.
This apple cider mezcal margarita is a favorite fall cocktail.
Living in New England my entire life, I grew up celebrating fall with yearly trips to the apple orchard to pick apples and get homemade apple cider.
We can’t forget all the art festivals and craft fairs. Fall is something I look so forward to and that includes all the fall cocktail recipes!
I will be sharing weekly fall cocktail recipes with you and hope you enjoy them.
There are so many tasty drink recipes using seasonal flavors of pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon and more.
Let’s start with this margarita:
Ingredients For Apple Cider Mezcal Margarita
- Apple Cider
- Lime Juice
- Cinnamon Stick
- Apple Slices
- 2 ounces Mezcal
- 2 ounces Apple Juice
- 1 ounces Lime Juice
- Combine Mezcal, lime juice and apple juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well combined.
- Add a sugar and cinnamon mix to the rim of a glass if you like.
- Add ice.
- Pour the Mezcal margarita into the glass.
- Add sliced apples and a cinnamon stick.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Double Jigger Set by Barvivo - Measure Liquor with Confidence Like a Professional Bartender - These Stainless Steel Cocktail Jiggers Holds 0.5oz / 1oz - The Perfect Addition to Your Home Bar Tools.
- LUCKYGOOBO Cocktail Shaker,24 oz Martini Shaker,18/8 grade Stainless Steel Drink Shaker,Martini Mixer Built-in Strainer,Bartender Kit
- Libbey Vina Margarita Glasses, Set of 6
- Libbey Margarita Party Glasses, Set of 12 , Clear , 9 oz - 8429YS12A
- 24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set with Accessories - Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger, Mixing Spoon, Muddler and Liquor Pourers plus Drink Recipes Booklet - Professional Bartender Drink Making Tools
[Tweet “Apple Cider Mezcal Margarita Recipe To Enjoy This Season @ourcraftycocktails #ourcraftycocktails #fallcocktails #applecidermargarita #mezcalmargarita”]
You may also enjoy these margarita recipes:
Fireball Margarita from Our Crafty Mom
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below: