Get ready for a little Christmas cheer with a Christmas cranberry martini.
This Christmas cranberry martini is a light and fruity cocktail that looks so festive for the holidays, especially when served with a candy cane stirrer and fresh cranberries.
Every Christmas Eve my family gets together at my sister’s house, and my sister and I plan a signature martini to serve. A few of our favorites are:
We are both fans of cosmos, so I know this cranberry martini will be a hit! It’s quick and easy to make so we can spend time catching up, rather than in the kitchen. 🙂
I’m sharing this drink recipe as part of #cranberryweek with a great group of bloggers.
You will find the links for the rest of the cranberry recipes at the end of this post. There are so many great ideas!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Ingredients Needed For Christmas Cranberry Martini
- 1.5 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce vermouth
- 1 ounce triple sec
- fresh cranberries
Simply add all the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
You can add a sugar rim if you like, or even crushed candy canes. I like to freeze the cranberries so they keep the martini nice and chilled.
Add a fun candy cane to use as a stir stick and enjoy!
Friday Cranberry Recipes
Cranberry Broccoli Slaw by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Christmas Cranberry Martini by Our Crafty Cocktails
Cranberry Fluff Salad by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Cranberry and Onion Pinwheels by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels by Kate’s Recipe Box
Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti by Sweet Beginnings
Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders w/ Cranberry Ketchup by Savory Moments
Pumpkin- Paneer and Cranberry Rolls by Magical Ingredients
The Madras Cocktail by Family Around the Table
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge by House of Nash Eats
You may also enjoy these cocktail recipes:
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz dry vermouth
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1.5 oz vodka
- Combine vodka, triple sec, vermouth, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Shot Glasses Measuring cup Liquid Heavy Glass Wine Glass Espresso Shot Glass 26-Incremental Measurement 1oz, 6 Tsp, 2 Tbs, 30ml (2 pack-black and red)
- LUCKYGOOBO Cocktail Shaker,24 oz Martini Shaker,18/8 grade Stainless Steel Drink Shaker,Martini Mixer Built-in Strainer,Bartender Kit
- Cocktail Shaker, Martini Shaker Food Grade Stainless Steel, 25 Ounce(750ml) Drink Shaker, Professional Bar tools with Cocktail Strainer, Bartender Kit Gifts
- 24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set with Accessories - Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger, Mixing Spoon, Muddler and Liquor Pourers plus Drink Recipes Booklet - Professional Bartender Drink Making Tools
Thank you for visiting. Cheers!
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below: