How To Make An Authentic Jack Daniel’s Lynchburg Lemonade
Read on for the easy 4 ingredient recipe for an authentic Jack Daniel’s Lynchburg Lemonade.
My daughter and I toured the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee last year as part of our girl’s trip to Nashville.
It was seriously one of the best trips ever. I will note my daughter is 23 yo, so a trip to the distillery was legal, ha!
If you are a fan of Jack Daniel’s I highly recommend this day trip. We were staying in Nashville, so we went on a bus trip through Tennessee Whiskey Tours.
The driver was awesome, very informative and the other passengers were all friendly. We actually met another group that were from just a town over in New Hampshire!
Jack Daniel’s Distillery Tour Lynchburg, TN
I was surprised at how much history was in this little town of Lynchburg. We went on a tour of the distillery first and the guide was great. It was amazing to see how much whiskey is made in this tiny town.
After the tour, we went to the tasting room and had a little fun trying out the different types of whiskey.
Stories were told about the Frank Sinatra favorite whiskey and I have to say it was strong. Ol’ blue eyes could hold his whiskey that’s for sure!
After the tasting, we went to the store and both picked up a bottle of our favorite Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Whiskey.
We stopped for dinner and of course, had to order the Lynchburg Lemonade, which is named for the home of Jack Daniel’s. This has become one of our favorite drinks, especially in the summertime.
The great thing about the authentic Lynchburg Lemonade, is you only need four ingredients. The key, of course, is to use Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.
The drink is so refreshing and is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. You could even make a big batch of this drink in a pitcher for a cook-out.
This post contains affilate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
You can see how I made the fresh-squeezed lemonade sign here.
Jack Daniel’s Lynchburg Lemonade Recipe
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey 1.5 ounces
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Lemon Juice
- 4 ounces Sprite Soda
Pour whiskey, triple sec and lemon juice into a glass filled with ice. I definitely recommend using fresh-squeezed lemon juice. It makes such a difference in the flavor. To add to the authentic feel, use a mason jar!
Top with sprite, stir and enjoy!
- 1.5 Ounces Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 Ounce Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Ounce Triple Sec
- 4 Ounces Sprite Soda
- Pour the whiskey, triple sec, and lemon juice into a mason jar filled with ice.
- Top with soda.
- Stir well and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set with Accessories - Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger, Mixing Spoon, Muddler and Liquor Pourers plus Drink Recipes Booklet - Professional Bartender Drink Making Tools
- JSDOIN Stainless Steel Coffee Beverage Stirrers Stir Cocktail Drink Swizzle Stick with Small Rectangular Paddles (5Pcoffeestirrers)
- North Mountain Supply Glass Pint Mug Handle Mason Drinking Jars - Case of 12
- Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses [Set of 6] Clear Heavy Base Tall Bar Glass - Drinking Glasses for Water, Juice, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Cocktails | 13 Ounce Cups
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
Del’s Lemonade Popsicles
Follow me on social media so you never miss a post: