How To Make Del’s Lemonade Watermelon Adult Popsicles
Make refreshing Del’s Lemonade Watermelon Adult Popsicles with this super simple recipe.
This post contains affilate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Hello, friends! If you’ve visited here before, you know I grew up in Rhode Island, where Del’s Lemonade was a staple in our summertime outings.
In addition to an ice cream truck coming to the neighborhood, we would also have Del’s Lemonade trucks. You couldn’t go to the beach without having a Del’s.
Del’s is synonymous with Rhode Island. The last time my daughter visited Rhode Island, she picked up a couple of Del’s watermelon packets.
I actually forgot about them until one of my Rhode Island friend’s shared something about Del’s on facebook.
I had no idea you could order them online! With the warmer weather finally here, I was in the mood for popsicles, and what is better than spiked popsicles?
The first boozy popsicles I ever made were strawberry banana vodka and they were so good! When I was thinking about what would go with the watermelon flavor, I remembered the raspberry pomegrante sorbet vodka I just bought.
It’s perfect for a summer adult popsicle treat. There’s a printable recipe card at the end of this post for your convenience.
Del’s Lemonade Adult Popsicles Ingredients
I used a combination of 8 ounces of filtered water and 8 ounces of raspberry pomegranate sorbet vodka to the mix. Give it a good mix with a whisk.
Pour it into the popsicle bag using the funnel.
Allow to freeze overnight. One packet makes 3 popsicles. I will definitely be ordering more of these packets, so I can make up a bunch to keep in the freezer.
These will be so great to enjoy on a hot summer day. I would love to make the classic Del’s lemonade flavor with small bits of lemon, which is a staple in their lemonade.
Boozy popsicles are actually really popular. I was amazed at how many different variations there were on Pinterest.
Be sure to come back next week, as I will be sharing a collection of over 30 boozy popsicles from the blogging community.
- Del's Watermelon Lemonade Mix
- Popsicle Bags
- Raspberry Pomegranate Sorbet Vodka
- Filtered Water
- Add the Del's Lemonade mix to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in 8 oz of filtered water.
- Add 8 oz of flavored vodka.
- Mix with a whisk until well blended.
- Use a funnel to pour the liquid into a popsicle bag.
- Freeze overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
- KitchenAid KC060OHOBA Classic Utility Whisk, One Size, Black
- Ozera 150 Pack Popsicle Bags, DIY Ice Pop Bags for Yogurt, Ice Candy, Otter Pops or Freeze Pops Disposable Popsicle Pouches - Comes With Silicone Funnel
- Del's Lemonade All Natural Lemonade Mix Four (4) Pack
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
I hope you enjoyed this summertime treat. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below: