A smooth refreshing twist on frozen lemonade, Malibu Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies will be the hit of any summer party!
A friend of mine shared a picture of the NEW Malibu Strawberry Rum on Facebook and I new I had to try it. I’m a huge fan of Malibu Rum, and strawberry cocktails are my go to drink of the summer.
Well, after making these strawberry lemonade slushies, I’ve officially found my NEW favorite drink for the rest of the summer!
It was a hot 85 degree day and I made a pitcher of these to try. I can totally imagine sitting on a beach, or by a pool with my sisters, and enjoying this frozen lemonade.
While it’s very smooth and refreshing, with the addition of Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka, it packs quite the punch! So proceed with caution.
This post contains affilate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Here is what you need to make your own:
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY LEMONADE VODKA SLUSHIES
- Malibu Strawberry Rum
- Svedka Strawberry Lemonade
- Pink Lemonade
The Malibu Strawberry Rum and Svedka Strawberry Lemonade goes together so well. It’s sweet, but not too sweet.
Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until a nice slushie blend forms.
I did have to add a little extra ice to get it nice and thick. Look at how rich and creamy this is:
Even the color is just perfect for a girls day. I found the adorable pink flamingo straws at the Christmas Tree Shop.
Every strawberry lemonade needs a flamingo straw!
If you are going to try one frozen drink this summer, I wholeheartedly recommend you try this out, especially if you are a fan of strawberry.
[Tweet “How To Make Malibu Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies @ourcraftycocktails #summercocktails #malibustrawberrylemonade #frozendrinks #svedkastrawberrylemonade #vodkaslushies”]
As if this yummy cocktail recipe wasn’t enough, there are 7 more summer cocktails shared below from some of my blogging friends.
Stop by to check them out, and pin your favorites to enjoy this summer! Cheers!
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
Summer Cocktails To Beat The Summer Heat!
Hosted by Michelle from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Malibu Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies by Our Crafty Cocktails
- Honey Lemon Margaritas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- The Classic Cocktail by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Citrus Peach Red Wine Spritzer by That Recipe
- Raspberry Mojito by Books and Cooks
- Slushy Pineapple Cosmo by Our Sutton Place
- Blueberry Mojito by A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Strawberry Wine Slushie by Rebekah Rose
- 1 1/2 Cups of Ice
- 1 Can Pink Lemonade
- 1/2 Cup Svedka Strawberry Lemonade
- 1/2 Cup Malibu Strawberry Rum
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend well.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Serve with a fun straw!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 50 Piece Paper Straws 3D Decoration Pink Striped Degradable Straw Pink Green for Summer Vacation Party (Flamingo + Pineapple Design, 50)
- Libbey Margarita Party Glasses, Set of 12 , Clear , 9 oz - 8429YS12A
- Ninja BL480 Nutri Ninja with 1000 Watt Auto-IQ Base for Juices, Shakes & Smoothies Personal Blender 18 and 24 Oz. Black/Silver