Make a peach cobbler moonshine with fresh peaches infused with cinnamon.
There’s something about making moonshine that is just plain fun!
It’s not just how strong the drink is-though that may be fun too.
But it is the experimenting that I really enjoy. Putting the ingredients together and letting it sit and soak up all the flavors.
Especially when it is a new recipe, like this peach moonshine.
This peach cobbler moonshine recipe is sure to be a yearly tradition with each fall season. The blend of fresh peaches infused with cinnamon is so good!
My Dad gave me an entire basket of fresh peaches so it was the perfect opportunity to experiment.
This is definitely a drink I will be making again. The peach flavor is just amazing, but you definitely get the spiciness of the cinnamon.
It’s kind of perfection if you ask me. Last Christmas I made a batch of cinnamon infused whiskey that I gave to some of my adult friends.
If you can still get some fresh peaches this would be a great batch to make. Just pick up some mason jars, add a gift tag and you are good to go.
Be sure to keep a jar for yourself.
- 4 Fresh Peaches, sliced and quartered
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks - whole
- 64 oz White Grape Juice
- 1 cup Everclear
- 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Mix white grape juice, peaches, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Let cool.
- Add Everclear and peach schnapps and mix well.
- Divide among mason jars and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea from Palatable Pastime
- Keto-friendly Danish with Fresh Peaches from Our Good Life
- Peach Cobbler + Epitaph for a Peach from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake With Fresh Peaches from Our Crafty Mom
- Peach Cobbler Moonshine from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Peach Crumble from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peach Upside Down Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Peachy French Toast from Making Miracles
- Summer Peach Bundles in a Sweet Mascarpone Sauce from The Freshman Cook
You may also enjoy these cocktail recipes:
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below: