Make A Tasty Blue Raspberry Margarita Perfect For Cinco de Mayo
Make A Tasty Blue Raspberry Margarita Perfect For Cinco de Mayo.
This post contains affilate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Let’s kick-off May (also known as Cinco de Mayo month) with a fun blog hop sharing recipes of all kinds to celebrate. Be sure to check out the remaining recipes at the bottom of this post.
For my contribution I had to share a margarita recipe, and blue raspberry is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as well.
My daughter and I like to go to dinner at Applebee’s, then catch a movie at the theater right next door. Of course, this was before social distancing.
It’s amazing how much we took just going out to dinner for granted. That is one of the first things we want to do when this is over.
Applebee’s makes a really good blue raspberry margarita. My daughter loved it so much that she asked the waitress to get the brand name of the syrup that’s used.
Sure enough, a few days later Amazon was delivering Torani syrup to our door. It is definitely sweet, but with the sour of the lime juice it’s a nice balance.
How To Make A Blue Raspberry Margarita
- Blue Curacao
- Triple Sec
- Lime Juice
- Blue Raspberry Syrup
- Salt for rim (we left this off)
Add ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
Shake well and strain into a margarita glass. Add ice if desired.
Add a salt rim if desired and a lime wedge. This could very easily be made into a frozen margarita as well.
Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Aperol Grapefruit Margarita by Books n’ Cooks
- Authentic Enchiladas Verdes by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Blue Raspberry Margarita by Our Crafty Cocktails
- Cantaloupe Agua Fresca by Palatable Pastime
- Chile-Roasted Dutch Yellow Potatoes by Shockingly Delicious
- Dorito Taco Casserole by Making Miracles
- Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas With Verde Sauce by Our Crafty Mom
- Enchiladas with Red Chili Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pozole Rojo with Chicken by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Slow Cooker Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Pork) by The Spiffy Cookie
- Taco Crepes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Walking Taco Salad by Simply Inspired Meals
- 4 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces Blue Curaçao
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Blue Raspberry Syrup 2-3 pumps to taste
- Crushed Ice
- Add ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a margarita glass with ice.
- Add a salt rim if desired and a lime wedge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.